Graphic Art - Inspired by history.

Фотки, 3D, малюнки і т. і.
RolandVT

Re: Graphic Art - Inspired by history.

Post by RolandVT »

gas chamber 1 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:37 pm I wonder if children or teenagers over the age of 14 were executed?
In 1934 new Soviet criminal law allowed to execute children from age 12 - although few were killed during the Great Purge. During Civil War 1918-23 it was routine for both sides to execute children over 14 - they were considered adults (and for good reason - they fought like hell). As usual, the Reds killed far more than the Whites.
На том стою, ибо не могу иначе
gas chamber 1

Post by gas chamber 1 »

RolandVT wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:55 pm
gas chamber 1 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:37 pm I wonder if children or teenagers over the age of 14 were executed?
In 1934 new Soviet criminal law allowed to execute children from age 12 - although few were killed during the Great Purge. During Civil War 1918-23 it was routine for both sides to execute children over 14 - they were considered adults (and for good reason - they fought like hell). As usual, the Reds killed far more than the Whites.
Thank you for your explanation, and one more point I was curious about if it was teenagers who needed to be executed, would it be possible for them to be forced to take off all their clothes.
RolandVT

Post by RolandVT »

gas chamber 1 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 9:21 am I was curious about if it was teenagers who needed to be executed, would it be possible for them to be forced to take off all their clothes.
Not after the Civil War - Soviet system did not allow that. During the Civil War it happened - but not often (it actually depended upon how valuable clothes were to Cheka or Red Army thugs).
earlbrooks

Post by earlbrooks »

The executed are carted away for disposal.
Attachments
Chek_Cart.png
Chk_Cartt.png
- - - - - - - Slava Ukraini !!
earlbrooks

Post by earlbrooks »

"To be more precise, in 1918 the carts were of metal construction. Not wood..."

(Earl sarcasm)
earlbrooks

Post by earlbrooks »

Death Camps 1944, Gas Chambers Based on WW2.

Ever wonder what they are looking at? Inside?

PS: I am just illustrating events. I wish no harm to anyone.

- friend Earl
Attachments
Looks_In.png
Look_2.png
Pounding_HELP.png
Strongest_One.png
HELP_.png
Gas_903.png
RolandVT

Post by RolandVT »

earlbrooks wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:54 am Death Camps 1944, Gas Chambers Based on WW2.

Ever wonder what they are looking at? Inside?

PS: I am just illustrating events. I wish no harm to anyone.

- friend Earl
Auschwitz, to be more precise - late spring or early summer of 1944 (by fall of that year it ceased operations). All other death camps - Belzec, Treblinka, Sobibor were long gone by that time, and Chelmno used gas vans (in Majdanek, victims were shot).

Looks authentic; however, gas chambers were usually packed to capacity (victims could not move - only stand).
earlbrooks

Post by earlbrooks »

Using the AI robots, I have many 1943-44 death camp and mass execution scenes.
I do not wish to offend our fragile viewers. AI robots have no barriers - just wow!

- - -
Next discovery - Nantes France in 1793 & 1794.
During the French Revolution, many enemies of the new government were mass executed using special barges. Up to 4000+ men women and entire families of "Partisans" were stripped naked, bound hand feet, then drowned inside the cargo holds of wooden barges (Lighters).
Once they were forced into the barges, towed far into the Lorie River, they were flooded inside. Survival was impossible!
Attachments
1793_Barge.png
Cargo_Hold2.png
Cargo_flood99.png
earlbrooks

Post by earlbrooks »

More of the series. . .
Attachments
Cargo_Flood3.png
Cargo_Flood2.png
Cargo_Final.png
RolandVT

Post by RolandVT »

earlbrooks wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 8:15 pm Next discovery - Nantes France in 1793 & 1794.
During the French Revolution, many enemies of the new government were mass executed using special barges. Up to 4000+ men women and entire families of "Partisans" were stripped naked, bound hand feet, then drowned inside the cargo holds of wooden barges (Lighters).
Once they were forced into the barges, towed far into the Lorie River, they were flooded inside. Survival was impossible!
Not just barges - they tied couples (a man and a woman) to each other - and threw in the same river (it was called "Republican wedding"). During Civil war in Russia (1918-23), the Reds - big fans of French mass murderers - used the same method (barges) to murder thousands (if not tens of thousands) "enemies of the Revolution".