Висельная площадка

Anna

Re: Висельная площадка

Post by Anna »

peace51955 wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:09 pm Do you feel that your life will soon end and you will become a voice from beyond the grave :o , or you will some how cheat death soon?
Well we have plenty of death here in Ukraine, but I don't have feeling that I will die soon. Maybe this story is vision of my next life. And one of my other stories here describes my previous life, but it isn't finished yet...
Сразу хочу предупредить: я бандеровка, хохлособака, свидомитка, укропка и карательница.
А кровь русских младенцев я пью утром натощак.
peace51955

Post by peace51955 »

I felt that Anya story was in the future on an off-world planet where the women have been modified to have more girls to build up the population, but once that goal having been reached the extra girls that had been born of late could be killed for entertainment with little complaint. Does that sound like the future you speak of?
Anna

Post by Anna »

Not really. It more like economical crisis and food deficit after war. Population is over 80% female, but is wasn't intentional and of course nobody intended to increase population. More girls are born by unknown reason, there are hypotheses about new virus or genetic mutation. Some women agreed to sterilization but efforts to sterilize more of them met resistance. Surprisingly, culling lotteries and such hanging parks met less people anger so this program became a consensus between government and civil society.
Сразу хочу предупредить: я бандеровка, хохлособака, свидомитка, укропка и карательница.
Кристина

Post by Кристина »

Anna wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 5:09 pm Not really. It more like economical crisis and food deficit after war. Population is over 80% female, but is wasn't intentional and of course nobody intended to increase population. More girls are born by unknown reason, there are hypotheses about new virus or genetic mutation. Some women agreed to sterilization but efforts to sterilize more of them met resistance. Surprisingly, culling lotteries and such hanging parks met less people anger so this program became a consensus between government and civil society.
Круто. А ещё лучше чтобы война и в россии началась. Да и в других странах тоже. Давно мечтаю о такой лотерее.
Anna

Post by Anna »

Кристина wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:56 amА ещё лучше чтобы война и в россии началась. Да и в других странах тоже. Давно мечтаю о такой лотерее.
А я и не сомневаюсь, что у вас тоже начнётся. Дай бог только не ядерная...